Evan C. Merrill, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Merrill has lived and worked in the Medford area since 1999. Before this, he had a podiatric practice in Pullman, Washington for 7 years.
Running has been a great help in Dr. Merrill’s personal life and practice. In addition to keeping him in good health, he has more empathy for runners and their specific injuries and foot/ankle problems, as he has been afflicted with some of the same foot issues that he treats. He plans on one-day completing a 100-mile endurance ultra-marathon.
Dr. Merrill has been married since 1984. At present, he has 3 married children and 5 grandchildren. His passions are running, fly fishing, and playing with his awesome grandchildren.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatric Medical Residency (PMR), California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatric Surgical Residency (PSR), California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
Hospital/Surgical Center Affiliations
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Surgery Center of Southern Oregon
- Asante Ashland Community Hospital
- Asante Ashland Community Hospital Center for Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine – former staff member
- Oregon Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Founding Fellow, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy (EPF)
- Endoscopic Decompression of Intermetatarsal Neuroma (EDIN)
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT)
- Fly Fishing