Amanda J. Kamery, DPM, AACFAS
Dr. Kamery moved to Medford in July of 2019. She joined the Southern Oregon Foot & Ankle team in March of 2020.
Dr. Kamery is originally from the midwest, but re-located to the west coast for residency in 2016. She is passionate about the outdoors. Her hobbies include hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, krav maga, and archery. In her downtime Dr. Kamery enjoys reading on the couch with her cat, Ilizarov.
Dr. Kamery also enjoys volunteering in her community and profession. She served on the Yucatan Crippled Children’s Project, providing surgical services to children with extreme limb deformities. She also volunteered with Washington Trails Association for many years helping maintain hiking trails throughout the state.
- Fellowship: Duke University Microsurgery Fellowship, BAKO Dermatopathology Fellowship.
- Residency: CHI Franciscan, Franciscan Foot and Ankle Institute
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Kent State University
- Undergraduate: Ohio University, University of Cincinnati
- American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery, forefoot and rearfoot surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Oregon Podiatric Medical Association
- American Microsurgical Orthoplastic Society
- International Foot and Ankle Foundation
- External Fixation
- Deformity Correction
- Diabetic Limb Salvage, Charcot Reconstruction